I’m just a wife, mother, and high school teacher trying to hold it all together with a pair of Spanx & a tub of ice cream.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

snow days







snow day 443.
i am passionate about my snow days...there is just something about seeing my school name scroll across the bottom of the screen that thrills me...even if i know sometime around june i will be cursing these frivolous days. but i have not allowed these moments to go in vain - miss charley and i have had a blast chillin at home, immersed in floor time and naps together. she is growing up so fast so i am very glad to have these few lazy days together. granted my papers don't get graded and the laundry is still growing up the side of the wall, but i'm slowly letting go of my obession with trying to do EVERTYTHING....it's impossible.




which this leads to this thought about my stay-at-home mom pals---how in the world do you do it? you are amazing ladies - i think i understood your true strength when last week (we were off everyday) i realized that not only did i not know what day it was, but i couldn't quite recall my last shower...


pics of my snow days with charley...she helped do laundry, discovered the window (her new fav place to hang out) and wallered gunner...








for the record, i think my dog curses the SnoGo report and he will be more than happy when the two-legged terror goes back to daycare!

No comments: